- You must check the confirmation text message for personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements. Different employers may have different requirements, hence it is necessary to have steel capped boots, hard hat, high visibility shirt, safety glasses and gloves.
- Make sure you take your timesheet for each job. You must have your supervisor’s signature for each working day.
- Send a confirmation text to Piiprent HR that you are on the way to the job site.
- If you cannot attend the job you must contact Piiprent HR at least 4 hours before your shift, so that we can organise a replacement.
- Be on time, this shows that you are dedicated and punctual.
- If you are running late you need to contact the site manager and inform him/her.
- Every assignment is an opportunity that could lead to extended work, so leave a great impression.
- If you have any queries or questions concerning the job or anything else don’t hesitate to ask. It is better to ask your supervisor then continuing and making a mistake.
- Clarity with your supervisor when your breaks are and for how long they last.
- You must clarify with the site manager first if you are required to stay overtime.
- At Piiprent safety is our #1 concern, so always exercise due diligence while working. Being alert on site is very important as it can prevent and reduce workplace injuries.
- Be mindful of the environment you are working in as most accidents are preventable.
- Be mindful of the client’s safety procedures as they may be different and always report unsafe working conditions to the site manager immediately.
- There is a 0 tolerance of drugs and alcohol intoxication. Workers can be subjected to an on-site drug or alcohol test. Any positive reading will result in an immediate stop work.